Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin.
Feel lavish when using one of our simplest soaps, Beauty Bar. This olive oil-based soap leaves the skin feeling extra-moisturized and smooth. The soft sweet scent and nourishing properties of this bar soap will have you feeling confident and fresh in your own skin. Due to the minimal use of ingredients, this is a great option for children and people with sensitive skin.
Olive oil is incredibly rich in vitamins that are healing for the skin. These include vitamins A, D, E, and K. This moisturizing oil is highly effective at preventing or reversing ultraviolet radiation. It’s also effective at assisting in the natural healing process in the skin.
Beauty Bar soap is a great soap for people that suffer from eczema, allergies, rashes, and other skin sensitivities. If you have sensitive skin, try Forever Young or Pink Himalayan. For moisturization, consider our Original Body Butter or Lazar Souffle.
simple moisturizing suds.
Product Features –
- SIMPLY MOISTURIZING SUDS – This olive oil based bar soap cleans and moisturizes the skin. There is very little scent for people that have skin and air sensitivities, allergic reactions, or just want simply moisturizing lather.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Don’t worry about cleanliness with this bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, and barely any scent. Vagina – Friendly.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- Net Weight 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica, and Frankincense Essential Oil.
Useful for – Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Irritated Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face. *Caution: For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.