Happiness is not ready-made. You have to lather it up, fry it, and add the right toppings.
Indulge in the effects of this bar of soap made with turmeric. The attractive smell fills your palate and leaves you feeling clean. This bar soap smells like a fresh piece of french toast off the stove. Discover your natural glow while you treat yourself to something special with our French Toast bar of soap.
This amazing bar helps people that have uneven skin tones. It can be used on your face or body to even out your skin tone. When used often, this sop will balance out the undertones of your skin. Turmeric is packed with vitamins that heal, nourish, and polish your skin. It decreases inflammation in the skin and joints. As an antioxidant, turmeric helps reduces skin flare-ups like psoriasis and eczema. This is safe to use in private or sensitive regions.
Enjoy the power of turmeric with French Toast.
Product Features –
- MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – This rejuvenating bar soap is formulated with organic turmeric and tea tree oil. This bar soap assists in skin health and healing.
- REJUVENATING BAR SOAP – Stimulate blood activity and healing in the skin with this soap. Great for people with hyper-pigmentation (blotchy skin), inflammation, dry skin, or people looking for radiant skin.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Soothe and brighten your skin using this plant-based cleansing bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free. Vagina – Friendly.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- NET WEIGHT – 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Olive Oil, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Black Current Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Turmeric, Jojoba Beads, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Lavender Essential Oil.
Useful for – Dry Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, Skin Tone Balance, Eczema
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.