Infuse the air with a powerfully welcoming scent. Use these incense sticks after cleaning, to relax, during prayer, or as a way to add ambiance to a place. As a practical use, utilize incense to cover the smell of cooked food, smoke, or other unpleasant odors. When around powerful aromas, they can promote relaxation, sleep aid, creativity, concentration, and more.
- Backwoods – The freshness of the woods. Made with the same base scent as Backwoods Aroma Mist and Candle.
- Blue Lotus – A soft, yet aromatic blend of musk
- Cinna-Stix – A subtle warm and cozy aroma of cinnamon burning
- Dark Knight – Rich masculine scent with sweetness as a highlighter
- Frank & Myrrh – The traditional smell of frankincense and myrrh
- Honey Bean – The succulence of honey with a burst of vanilla
- Lille’s Valley – A robust aroma of flowers
- Everything – This smell gives Evvvvvvverything. A little floral, fruity, earthly, and fresh. Each batch of this smells different.
- Pachouli – Traditionally earthy and aromatically musky
- Zen Breeze – Enter the calmness of lemon and citronella
These incense sticks are roughly 11 inches long. Once lit, it burns for roughly 40 minutes. The freshly burnt incense fills the entire room with a long-lasting aroma. Each pack holds 10 incense sticks.
Use an incense holder to collect ashes and make the clean-up easier.
Embrace the aromatherapy of Incense Sticks.
Usage Instructions – These are meant to be burned while supervised. Never leave burning sticks unattended.