Infuse the air with a powerfully welcoming scent. Use these incense sticks after cleaning, to relax, during prayer, or as a way to add ambiance to a place. As a practical use, utilize incense to cover the smell of cooked food, smoke, or other unpleasant odors. When around powerful aromas, they can promote relaxation, sleep aid, creativity, concentration, and more.
- Bliss – Inhale the fruit of the earth
- Blue Lotus – A refreshingly clean, crisp aroma
- Deep Wood – The freshness of a meadow in the woods
- Dark Knight – Rich masculine scent with sweetness as a highlighter
- Dragon Blood – Sweet and tangy musk aroma
- Frank & Myrrh – The traditional smell of frankincense and myrrh
- Honey Bean – The succulence of honey with a burst of vanilla
- Lille’s Valley – A robust aroma of flowers
- Nag Champa – Deep earthy scent
- Sandalwood – Traditional sweet sandalwood
- Passion Punch – Fruity with a floral twist
- Mayan Rain – The fresh smell of a tropical morning dew
- Everything – This smell gives Evvvvvvverything. A little floral, fruity, earthly, and fresh.
- Zen Breeze – Enter the calmness of lemon and citronella
These incense sticks are roughly 11 inches long. Once lit, it burns for roughly 40 minutes. The freshly burnt incense fills the entire room with a long-lasting aroma. Each pack holds 10 incense sticks.
Use an incense holder to collect ashes and make the clean-up easier.
Embrace the aromatherapy of Incense Sticks.
Usage Instructions – These are meant to be burned while supervised. Never leave burning sticks unattended.