Luck / Prosperity
This Luck / Prosperity Smudge Stick includes Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Dill, Basil, and Rosemary.
- Cinnamon is associated with abundance and stimulating energy.
- Basil is said to bring positive energy, good luck, and prosperity.
- Bay leaves are recognized for empowering for purification, exorcisms, and psychic connections.
- Dill normally is used in spiritual matters to assist in luck or increasing the chance of success.
- Rosemary is sought after for its cleansing purposes, healing properties, and beauty applications.
This can be used for aromatherapy or as a spiritual aid. The aroma from burning the herbs may be the atmosphere that your space needs to take the vibes to the next level.
While you’re using the smudge stick, make sure you are setting the intentions for the space you’re in. Whether you pray, meditate, chant, or utilize other mediums, it’s important to clearly state your purpose. Smudging can be used around the personal body, physical spaces, alters, or jewelry. Whenever using a smudge stick, make sure the item of attention is surrounded by as much smoke as possible.
Our smudge sticks are wrapped by hand at our retail location located in the Bronx, New York. We take pride in being able to assist people in their wellness needs.
How to use: Light the smudge stick from the end that has the most herbs bunched. Once burning, allow the smoke to permeate throughout the space. The more air that is fed to the ember, the more smoke that gets created. Once you feel the room has enough smoke, you can snuff the smudge stick out using an ashtray or non-burnable ware (ceramic, glass, etc). Try not to use excessive force to snuff the stick. You don’t want to damage or unravel it. In the event of unraveling, just catch the ends and tie a knot around the bundle. Do not use water to put out the smudge stick. Store it in a safe dry space until you’re ready to use it again.
- Each smudge stick is roughly 8 inches long.
- Pesticide-Free plants used
enhance your space and energy with A Luck / Prosperity Smudge Stick.
Usage Instructions – These are meant to be burned while supervised. Never leave a burning stick unattended. It should be held by the opposite end and place a non-flammable plate underneath it. Lightly rub the burning stick in ashes to put out the ember.* Make sure that the smudge stick is completely out before leaving.