Abundance can be had simply by receiving what has already been given.
Treat your skin to the softening nature of life with your Milk & Honey bar soap. Enjoy soft milky skin as you wash away dirt and excess oils from your skin. Reel in the wonderfully sweet smell and benefits of honey. It’s crafted to leave your skin smelling sweet and smooth like honey after each creamy wash. This skin-loving bar of soap uses organic honey for its antibacterial and healing properties. As a soap used on the face, it is effective at preventing or reducing acne. The humectant nature of honey draws moisture further into the skin to make it a perfect hydrating ingredient.
Discover the skin-loving embrace of Milk & Honey.
Product Features –
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS – This refreshing bar soap is formulated with all-natural coconut milk and honey.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Clean you skin using this plant-based cleansing bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- Net Weight 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine, Coconut Milk, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide, and Fragrance Oil.
Useful For – Dry Skin
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For external use only. For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.