Shoo Fly Candle

Shoo Fly Candle

This candle fills the room with the refreshing smell of herbal citrus.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

Weight 10 oz
Dimensions 2.75 × 2.75 × 2.5 in

8 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz


There are no reviews yet.

Add a review

Stimulate the conscious mind and body.

Our Shoo Fly Candle fills the room with the refreshing smell of fresh citrus and herbs. This refreshing candle clears the air of bad odors and uplifts your mood. The candle uses the same essential oils in our Shoo Fly Bug Repellant. Enjoy the house with your windows or door open and not be bugged by pesky insects. Don’t worry about being covered in bug bites or being bothered.

Enhance the atmosphere of a room with soft lighting and a refreshing scent. Enjoy your space more if you have a nice candle burning and a wonderful aroma that helps relieve stress using our Shoo Fly Candle. Set the mood and sit back. This is made with 100% soy wax to have a longer burn period. If interested, you can utilize the wax of this candle by applying it to your skin when it has melted. Enjoy a candle drip massage, stay moisturized, and embrace aromatherapy with this candle.

Our candles are clean burning and hand-poured in the Bronx, New York City. We use pure soy wax, cotton wicks, and fragrance oils. Our candles are non-toxic and phthalate-free.  No harmful smoke or byproduct when burning. When the candle wax has completely been used, easily wash the glass jar out and reuse it however you want. Our candles have a long burning time. The burning time of our candles is roughly 1 hour per ounce for the candle.

Get rid of flying pests using the Shoo Fly Candle.

  • Size: 8 oz., 16 oz.
  • No harmful smoke or byproduct when burning.
  • Safe to use as a massage candle once melted.

Usage Instructions – For best results, burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Caution: Burn only on a stable, heat-resistant surface; keep away from air drafts. Do not play with or move wildly while burning. An open flame enclosed in a smaller glass container has a lot of heat transference. The glass, label, or surface may be damaged if not monitored. Never leave a candle burning unattended for too long. Keep out of reach of children.


You may also like…