,People get lost in the jungle every day. Make sure you’re prepared for the haul.
Tarzan pine tar soap is for the person in need of deep skin healing. People that are dealing with really dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, inflammation, scaling, and other types of skin irritations. This high-ratio pine tar bar soap is made for people experiencing the worse of the phrases of these conditions. Feel comfortable and strong after using this pine tar soap.
Take a deep breath and catch notes of sweet musk, warm fires, and the air after a heavy rain. It’s giving cabin trip vibes. Enjoy this smoky, woodsy scent with smooth skin. This creamy lathered soap will soothe dry or irritated skin and leave you relaxed.
Pine tar comes from a lengthy process of burning pine trees in a kiln. People have used coal and pine tar for hundreds of years. It has antipruritic, anti‐inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Due to this, it can be effective in skin treatment dealing with psoriasis, eczema, inflammation, itching, and scaling. The National Psoriasis Association also shows that pine tar and coal tar reduce the growing rate of skin cells. This is preventative of scales and deep breaks in the skin.
Neem contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that aid the skin healing process. It’s packed with nutrients that are extremely beneficial for those who have eczema, psoriasis, or dry, inflammed skin. These antibacterial and anti-fungal properties help to heal small cuts and wounds, alleviate acne symptoms, and fight skin-related fungal infections. Tea Tree essential oil is added to this bar as an additional antibacterial agent.
Oatmeal is incredibly soothing on the skin. If you’re looking for other soap products for dry skin conditions, check out our oatmeal bar soap Wild Oats or Sea Foam Bliss. Our Lazar Souffle and Eczema Care Cream are great follow-up moisturizers for the skin. If you or someone you know is dealing with eczema, psoriasis, and other dry skin conditions, read our blog post to learn several methods to help keep your skin in check.
Bring deep moisturization to your skin with tarzan.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL BAR SOAP – Keep your skin moisturized with oatmeal, neem, and pine tar. Enjoy long lasting relief from ash and dryness.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Nourish your skin using this plant-based cleansing bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- NET WEIGHT – 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Soy Wax, Aloe Butter, Pine Tar, Neem Oil, Oatmeal, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Fragrance Oil.
Useful For – Dry Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Irritated Skin
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse your face with water. The temperature is your choice. Grab the soap and lather it with your hands or scrubber. Apply and massage the soap suds in a circular motion to your face and hairline. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin to make sure it’s not bothersome.