Fill yourself with that which makes you whole.
This bar soap is crafted to deliver enriching moisturization from oats. Soothe and soften your skin at the same time with this long-lasting bar soap. Wild Oats smells like a warm, hearty bowl of oatmeal. Once you’ve experienced it, you’ll know why Goldilocks kept sneaking into the Bear’s home! You’ll keep coming back for more!
Olive oil is incredibly rich in vitamins that are healing for the skin. These include vitamins A, D, E, and K. This moisturizing oil is highly effective at preventing or reversing ultraviolet radiation. It’s also effective at assisting in the natural healing process in the skin. Both whole oats and colloidal oatmeal are added to this bar soap to make it even more moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Wild Oats soap is great for people that have dry skin or irritated skin.
Discover the soothing world of oatmeal with Wild Oats.
Product Features –
- OATMEAL BAR SOAP – Cleanse your skin with this creamy lather that makes your skin feel smooth while relieving irritable patches. Hydrate yourself with skin-soothing oatmeal.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Nourish your skin using this plant-based cleansing bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- NET WEIGHT – 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Whole Oatmeal, Colloidal Oatmeal, Activated Charcoal, and Fragrance Oil.
Useful for – Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Irritated Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.