When life gets blurry, sit back, and adjust your focus.
Enjoy the zesty cleansing power of our Zen Breeze bar soap. Once wet, the rich lather generated from 2% blended super fat leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky. The super fat base of our lemongrass bar ensures your skin is deeply moisturized after each use. Revitalize your skin and refresh your senses.
Lemongrass oil is a natural air freshener and deodorizer. When added with soaps, shampoos, and lotions, it acts as an astringent to effectively cleanse your skin and leave it glowing. If you like this smell, try our scrub, lotion, or liquid soap. Try our Lazar Souffle for a moisturizing body butter with a similar scent profile.
Embrace the cleansing zest of Zen Breeze.
Product Features –
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH BAR SOAP – Cleanse your skin with this creamy lather that makes your skin feel soft and smooth. Hydrate and massage your skin with all natural lemongrass.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Nourish your skin using this plant-based cleansing bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- NET WEIGHT – 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Poppy Seeds, and Green Mica.
Useful For – Oily Skin
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For external use only. For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.
There are no reviews yet.