The youth desire age and beauty while the wise seek to be young at heart.
This sweet rosy, powdery fresh bar is handcrafted with olive oil, shea butter, and colloidal oatmeal. Forever Young bar soap is a perfect option for children and people with sensitive skin.
Olive oil is incredibly rich in vitamins that are healing for the skin. These include vitamins A, D, E, and K. This moisturizing oil is highly effective at preventing or reversing ultraviolet radiation. It’s also effective at assisting in the natural healing process in the skin. Colloidal oatmeal is added to this bar soap to make it even more moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Due to this, our Forever Young soap is one the best soaps for people that suffer from eczema, allergies, rashes, and other skin sensitivities.
If you have sensitive skin, try Wild Oats . For moisturization, consider our Original Body Butter or Lazar Souffle.
Enjoy soft, smooth skin with Forever Young.
Product Features –
- OATMEAL MOISTURIZING SUDS – This olive oil based bar soap cleans and deeply moisturizes the skin using colloidal oatmeal. This powder fresh scent is great for people that have skin and air sensitivities, allergic reactions, or just want a simply moisturizing lather.
- SAFE TO USE EVERYWHERE – Don’t worry about cleanliness with this bar soap that’s safe enough to use from head to toe. There are no harsh chemicals, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and paraben-free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – Each bar soap from Zambo Aroma is packaged in 100% recyclable paper. These boxes protect the product from dust and damage. Once you’ve gotten the information from the label, toss the box in the recycling pile.
- MADE BY THE ZAMBO COLLECTIVE LLC. – At Zambo Aroma, we cherish and love what we do. Each product is thoughtfully crafted and is carefully handled with the intention of adding value to other people’s experiences.
- Net Weight 5.2 ounces (147 grams)
Ingredients – Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Colloidal Oatmeal, Mica, and Fragrance Oil.
Useful for – Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Irritated Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis
Usage instructions – Face / Body
Face: Rinse face with warm/hot water. While damp generate a grand lather with your hands then apply and massage in a circular motion to your entire face and hairline avoiding your eyes. Wash away studs using cool water to close and tighten pores. For best results use daily.
Body: Start with warm water, steaming hot waters will remove your skin’s natural oils. To shower properly wash from top to bottom, beginning with your face.
*Caution: For people with sensitive skin, try using some of the soap on a small part of your skin before fully using it.
There are no reviews yet.